• Experience challenging behaviours or situations.
• Deal with complex issues and lack understanding.
• Find rules and boundaries difficult to implement.
• Are affected by someone who refuses to acknowledge or is unaware of their condition.
• Feel embarrassed, frustrated or stressed.
• Would like to know how to develop social skills.
• Want to offer effective support to improve learning and performance.
• Need appropriate tools and strategies that work now.
• Would like to empower yourself and others.
• Want to combat ignorance, prejudice and injustice.
• Prefer to focus on solutions rather than problems.
• Long for a more cohesive family unit or environment.
• Realise the benefits of being trained by someone with personal experience who genuinely understands.
Why train with us?
• You will learn through our unique Ripples of Change™ method; an approach that has been proven to facilitate new life skills leading to greater independence and improved outcomes.
• You will be inspired by our experience, practical techniques and comprehensive manuals.
• You will only need 5 days; a minor commitment for the significant results and benefits you will achieve.
• You will gain a high level of competence and effectiveness because our training is empowering, practical and fun.
What is Ripples of Change™
This trade mark is for our unique and inspirational approach to ADHD, Aspergers and High Functioning Autism. It signifies that we combine Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Coaching techniques with personal and professional experience to provide the best possible training and subsequent results. Our passion and optimism create ripples of change that develop and grow over time.
What will you learn?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Core symptoms
• Effects of dysfunctional thought patterns
• Impact on the individual and their relationships
• Overview of related conditions
• Advantages of ADHD
Aspergers & High Functioning Autism
• Core symptoms
• Social & communication issues
• Anxiety, depression and obsessive behaviour
• Sensory issues
• Rage Cycle
• Creating environments that work
NLP – Communication and Behaviour
• Ways to change perceptions, behaviour and results
• Effects of attitudes, beliefs and values
• How we use our senses to understand experiences
• Subtleties of facial expressions and their meaning
• Rapport building skills; using physiology/tonality/words
• Learning styles and the effect on individuals
• Skills that develop effective learning
• Successful conflict resolution
• How to control emotions successfully
• Removing anxiety from a future event
• How coaching, mentoring and therapy differ
• Importance of setting and achieving goals
• Evaluate areas of life; decide what needs to change
• Useful approach that works with children, adults + self
• How beliefs influence our behaviour and outcomes
• Practical application
• Use pictures to identify and resolve problems
• Adapt language to create behavioural change
• Use motivation to implement desired behaviours
• Appropriate consequences for negative behaviours
Who should attend?
Parents, spouses and relatives struggling with family members who have been diagnosed or suspected of having one of these conditions; who believe that things can dramatically change with the right knowledge, skills and interventions and realise this is the first step.
How can you accomplish this?
The course has been structured to be interactive, combining learning with practical application. We aim to ensure levels of understanding are consistent within the group; therefore it is important to attend each day and read sections of the manual as directed.
What if you attend?
Just imagine challenging behaviour and stress are no longer major problems because you have new strategies that really work. The combination of understanding behaviour, and effective tools, have enabled you to anticipate and prevent unnecessary family dysfunction and you are now experiencing a more cohesive family unit or environment. This has changed your life and you will never look back!
How valuable would this be to you?