Why Train as an NLP Practitioner?
Maybe you want to:
- Improve performance and be the best you can be
- Advance your communication skills and abilities
- Remove limiting beliefs which prevent you achieving
- Know how to get the best for yourself and from others
- Be fulfilled and motivated
- Further your personal development
- Develop a new career as an NLP Practitioner
- Relate to others more easily
- Find direction or your purpose in life
- Learn how to control how you think, feel and behave
Why train with us?
- You can train in only 7 days due to our accelerated home study programme. This is highly compatible with your family or business commitments or simply a busy life style.
- In addition to NLP Certification you will be trained in Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis. Three empowering techniques to enhance personal development
- Our certificates are Internationally recognised and fully approved by :
• Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming
• American Board of NLP
• American Board of Hypnotherapy
• Time Line Therapy Association™
This gives complete flexibility as you are able to operate from anywhere in the world.
What will you learn?
The Foundations of NLP
- Empowering beliefs that will change the way you interact with and experience your world
- Simple, effective communication model that changes perceptions, behaviour and results
- How to control the connection between your mind and body
Well Formed Outcomes – achieving goals
- Process for setting goals so that you consistently achieve them
- Questions to clarify your aims and objectives
- Ensure your goals are right for you
Rapport – the basis of persuasion and influence
- Discover the unknown about body language
- Rapidly establish a connection with others
- Utilise physiology and tonality to build trust and open communication
- Disagree with others whilst maintaining rapport
- Repair mistrust, rifts and defuse hostile situations
Representational Systems – how we interpret our experiences using our senses; what we see, hear + feel
- Discover how individuals differ in how they make sense of the world
- Build deep understanding and rapport by matching someone’s preferred system
- Establish the meaning of eye movements
Submodalities – programming language of the brain
- How we code, order and give meaning to our experiences
- Control your brain and take charge of your future
- Understand/change the internal structure of beliefs
- Rapidly change minor unwanted feelings, behaviours and habits
Language Patterns – the secret is the structure!
- Easily induce trance using language modelled on the master hypnotherapist Milton Erickson M.D.
- How language patterns help to achieve greater acceptance
- Effective questions to quickly gain information and establish the root cause of a problem
- Change limiting beliefs with powerful conversational techniques
- Negotiate and overcome objections successfully
Anchoring – controlling emotional states
- Use past emotional states to create powerful Resource Anchors; that will assist you whenever you need them
- Eliminate negative emotions from past events using Collapse Anchors
- Move from a ‘stuck’ state to a resourceful state using Chaining Anchors
Strategies – how we create all behaviour unconsciously
- Establish someone’s decision making strategy and utilise it effectively
- Improve your sales technique by utilising your customers’ buying strategies
- Change strategies that are not working for you for more useful ones
- Discover strategies that empower you and use them to your advantage
- Gain congruence and inner peace by resolving internal conflict
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certification
- Eliciting the time line
- Changing the direction and location of the time line
- Discover the root cause of problems and beliefs
- Release negative emotions quickly and effortlessly
- Delete limiting decisions that prevent you having, doing or being what you want (i.e. “I can’t ….”)
- Learn how to create your future just the way you want it
- Prime directives; understand how the unconscious mind works naturally, easily and quickly
- The art of verbal and non-verbal suggestion
- Use Milton Erickson’s powerful inductions to induce trance successfully
- Promote healing through trance
- Learn how to create post-hypnotic suggestions
How can you accomplish this within only 7 days?
Prior to the training you will receive a comprehensive study pack consisting of CDs, a DVD of demonstrations and a manual. There is no additional cost for this and it enables you to save 13 days of classroom learning by studying at your convenience (approx 70 hours). You will also be required to complete a test paper, the answers to which are within the study pack (CDs and manual). This helps to integrate conscious and unconscious learning.
You will also need to buy and read the following books prior to the course :
- The Wizard Within (A.M. Krasner, PhD.)
- Time Line Therapy & the Basis of Personality (Tad James & Wyatt Woodsmall)
The training has been structured to be interactive, combining classroom learning with practical application. You will therefore have the opportunity to practice what you have learnt and receive personal attention when required from one of our coaching assistants.
What if you train as an NLP Practitioner?
Just imagine you are now qualified and have many new, exciting options available to you. You are deciding whether to :
- use your new abilities within your current place of work or personal life; sharing the benefits with your colleagues, family and friends.
- re-assess your career and life choices; possibly changing direction by setting up your own NLP business or practice.
- train as an NLP Master Practitioner because you recognise the enormous value of the combined techniques and want to advance your skills and earning capacity.
You notice you have greater influence on others through your new powerful ways of communicating. Furthermore your life is more compelling and satisfying due to the choices your skills have created.
Whatever your decision you have realised your true potential is limitless and you are experiencing success and personal fulfilment.