Maybe you :
- Want to enhance your skills for an existing role or seek a new career.
- Feel passionately about ADHD, Aspergers or HFA and want to make a difference.
- Want to combine your personal experience with a qualification to positively change lives.
- Are looking for a new business opportunity in a ‘niche’ market that interests and excites you.
- Believe your optimistic approach will enable this population to reach their true potential.
- Have the energy and determination to combat ignorance, prejudice and injustice on behalf of others.
- Want to learn, share and teach techniques that are proven to work.
- Enjoy being creative and solution focused to overcome difficulties.
- Aspire to empower people to be more fulfilled, independent and productive.
- Want to be trained by someone who has successfully applied these practices professionally and personally.
Why train with us?
- You will learn through our unique Ripples of Change™ method; an approach that has been proven to facilitate new life skills leading to greater independence and improved outcomes.
- Your certificate will be accredited by the Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP).
- You will be inspired by our experience, practical techniques and comprehensive manuals.
- You only need 3 days to train; a minor commitment for the significant results and benefits you will achieve.
- You will gain a high level of competence because our training is empowering, practical and fun.
What is Ripples of Change™
This trade mark is for our unique and inspirational approach to ADHD, Aspergers and High Functioning Autism. It signifies that we combine Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Coaching techniques with personal and professional experience to provide the best possible training and subsequent results. Our passion and optimism create ripples of change that develop and grow over time.
What will you learn?
Coaching in the Workplace or as a Career
- The GROW Model revisited
- Coaching relationship
- Practical aspects of running a coaching session
- Documentation, forms and brochures
- Supervised coaching practise
Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Eye patterns to communicate more effectively
- Spelling strategy that works
- How to see other people’s perspective
- Regulate emotions on memories
- Motivational tools to improve compliance
- Appropriate consequences (age 2-20)
- Developing responsibility and decision making skills via group meetings
- Reviewing desired elements of the training
- Accreditation requirements
- Pulling it all together
Who should attend?
Professionals, Carers or Parents who :
- Have attended our Diploma in ADHD. Aspergers & High Functioning Autism (5 day).
- Know they can improve the outcomes of people they support with the right knowledge, skills and attitude.
- Wish to pursue a Coaching Career and can bring optimism to a ‘niche’ market that absolutely deserves and responds to professional support.
How can you accomplish this?
The training has been structured to be interactive, combining classroom learning with practical application. We aim to ensure levels of understanding are consistent within the group; therefore it is important to attend each training day and read sections of the manual as directed.
To ensure you gain the most from the course, the training consists of 2 Parts; set approximately 6 weeks apart:
- Part 1 (2 days) – developing understanding and essential skills and abilities to conduct successful coaching sessions
- Part 2 (1 day) – informal presentations on case studies plus additional tools and techniques to use coaching in a professional capacity
Students report significant learnings from the presentations; finding them inspirational and motivational. They recognise that by practising techniques, whilst maintaining the coaching structure, they become creative and confident and deliver amazing results.
- Successful completion of the course in its entirety
- Participate in all exercises and activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the material/ techniques and a competent coaching style
- Practise coaching skills with selected course participants (12 sessions)
- Find and coach an ADHD, Aspergers or HFA volunteer (6 sessions)
- Share your coaching outcomes with the group
Diploma Certificate – Post Training
- Find a new volunteer to coach as a case study
- Prepare and submit a written assignment based on your case study (3,500-4,500 words)
Assignments – Mid Training
Between Part 1 & 2 you will coach a volunteer who has ADHD, Aspergers or High Functioning Autism and prepare a short presentation (20 mins). On Part 2 you will informally share your experiences, methods and outcomes; demonstrating your overall understanding of the material and your achievements as a coach.
During the training and between Part 1 & 2 you will work with other participants; coaching one another. This will either be face to face or by phone; providing practical experience to support your learning.
Assignment – Post Training
After the successful completion of Part 1 & 2 you will find a new volunteer who has ADHD, Aspergers or HFA as your case study. You will be required to coach them for a minimum of 6 one hour sessions, during which you will use the tools and techniques practised throughout the course. Next you will then demonstrate your competence in the form of a written assignment; following our simple, structured format. This will need to be prepared and submitted within 4 months of the course completion date and include the following :
- A clear indication of which tools/techniques you used, a description of how you used them + the overall outcome.
- How the training has changed the way you support people with ADHD, Aspergers or HFA.
*Diploma subject to certification fee
What if you attend this training?
Just suppose you have added a new, exciting dimension to your current position or developed a brand new career or business. Skilfully you improve people’s performance and empower them to have greater independence and choice. People transform before you, revealing hidden qualities and talents that are a joy to witness. Your earning capacity is determined by you and you feel fulfilled, energised and motivated; you have found your purpose in life!
How valuable would this be to you?