Maybe you :
- Lack knowledge of ADHD, Aspergers or HFA.
- Battle with challenging or aggressive behaviour.
- Experience anxiety and stress.
- Struggle to relate well to a family member.
- Feel isolated and alone.
- Need to know there are practical strategies that work.
- Want to meet others with similar issues.
- Would like to find a way to unite your family.
- Choose to find a positive way forward.
- Our trade mark, Ripples of Change™, shows that we are passionate about changing the lives of people affected by ADHD, Aspergers & HFA.
- You will be inspired by shared experiences and personal success stories.
- Our training is empowering, practical and fun.
- We will raise your understanding, teach you practical techniques and provide you with the next step.
- Core symptoms.
- Effects on learning and social situations.
- Sensory Issues.
- Related conditions.
- Rage Cycle.
- Importance of creating enabling environments.
- Practical strategies
- Impact on the family
- Benefits of taking care of yourself.
- Improve your understanding.
- Reduce challenging behaviour and aggression.
- Implement simple strategies that work.
- Feel more able to provide useful support.
- Know how to pre-plan situations to get better outcomes.
- Find life easier and more enjoyable.
- Notice closer relationships within the family.
- Laugh at the things that used to annoy you.
- Realise learning is the answer … isn’t it?
How valuable would these benefits be to you?
Why train with us?
What is Ripples of Change™
This trade mark is for our unique and inspirational approach to ADHD, Aspergers and High Functioning Autism. It signifies that we combine Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Coaching techniques with personal and professional experience to provide the best possible training and subsequent results. Our passion and optimism create ripples of change that develop and grow over time.
What will you learn?
Who should attend?
Those who realise greater understanding will allow you to give appropriate support, overcome more challenges and restore family cohesion.
How can you accomplish this?
The training has been structured to be interactive, with an opportunity to share experiences and ask questions..